THE PINES, Clay Target Shooting Club is located in the Mudorras mountain range between the villages of Riba Roja D’Ebre, (4km) Fatarella (8km) which is in the county of Tarragona, Catalonia, northern Spain.
Nearest main town airport is Lleida (Lerida) – 50 kms, Reus – 56kms and Barcelona and Zaragoza are 160 kms away. Riba Roja D’Ebre is connected via a mainline railway which connects the coast to Reus/Leida/Barcelona/Zaragoza,all the airports and the towns of Tarragona, Salou and Cambrills.
Reus airport is served by Thompsons Holidays from Gatwick, Thomas Cook from Gatwick to Lleida airport Ryanair and Easyjet from Stanstead, Luton, Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Bristol etc. You can also travel by car via cross Channel Ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao or by road through the channel tunnel via Folkstone to Calais then through France by road
- Leave the airport and turn right.At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the C-14 ramp to Tarragona/AP-7 for 500 m
- Merge onto C-14 After 600 mTake the exit onto T-11 toward Falset/Alcaiz/C-14/Saloufor 9.5 km
- Continue onto N-420 for 38.6 kmTake the exit ramp at Mora la nova
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto C-12
- Go through 1 roundabout towards Flix and Lliedafor 20.5 km
- Upon arival in Flix follow the signs for Riba-Roja/T-741follow for 4.6 km
- Continue onto Carrer Santo Madrona/TV-7411Continue to follow TV-7411 towards La Fatarella.
- After 4km look for our sign on the right.You will have arrived at The Pines Shooting Club.